BASIN / SUMP / SUCTION TANK
SYSMAC offers you a wide range of Cooling Tower Parts.
Basin / Sump / Suction Tank
SYSMAC towers are designed such that they can be mounted either on FRP tanks (optional items) or RCC / masonry tank constructed by the customers / client. RCC / masonry tanks are recommended by us because:
• Cleaning of the sump is convenient.
• They are very economical as compared to FRP tanks.
• Sufficient water storage can be maintained.
• Proper suction connection to water circulating pumps can be adopted.
• A common tank can be provides for the battery of cooling tower.
• However, for customers who required FRP Basin, SYSMAC has designed the same. The blow-shaped FRP basin shall have a continuous depressed sump connected to suction tank provides in the center below basin. Intel, outlet, drain connection, water make-up and float valve shall be provides as standard.